Welcome from Keia Evans
I am dedicated to providing excellent customer service. My philosophy is simple: clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I also believe in keeping in contact with past clients and helping them understand the how changes in the market could impact their buying or selling decisions.
I believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, I haven’t done my job. I don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients. I take great pride in the relationships I build and always work relentlessly on my client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With my extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to my clients, I am your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice. Buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. Feel free to contact me for all your real estate needs.
Whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, I'm committed to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. When making the type of investment that buying a home requires, you deserve to have all the latest market information and the very best advice, both of which I can provide you with. Learn more.
The decision to sell a home is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, my proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. I guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way. Learn more.
- 2103 Turtle Creek Dr Apt 12, Richmond, VA 23233
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 980 Sqft
- Welcome to 2103 Turtle Creek Drive! This Cozy Condo features 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Kitchen, Dining and Living Room w ..
- 5511 Orcutt Ln, Richmond, VA 23224
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1188 Sqft
- Welcome to 5511 Orcutt Lane! One level living, No HOA. This Move in Ready Brick rather features 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bath. ..
- 2937 Burley Ridge Ter, Chester, VA 23831
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2257 Sqft
- MOVE In Ready! Welcome to 2937 Burley Ridge Terrace, a Wonderful Two Story Transitional Home in the Highly Desired Longm ..
- 11252 Silverstone Dr, Mechanicsville, VA 23116
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2878 Sqft
- MOVE In READY! Welcome to 11252 Silverstone Drive a Wonderful Two Story Transitional Home in Somerset. Hanover County Aw ..
- 343 S Laurel St, Richmond, VA 23220
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1324 Sqft
- A Great Opportunity to Own in Oregon Hill! This Historic Home features 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bath, Hardwood floors and Stainle ..
- 110 Defense Ave, Sandston, VA 23150
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1008 Sqft
- Welcome Home to 110 Defense Avenue! This Adorable, Move-in-Ready, Well-kept Home awaits it's New Owners. Features includ ..
- 3913 Glacier Bay Ct, Hopewell, VA 23860
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1376 Sqft
- Adorable, Move-In Ready, One Story Home Now Available in Parkview Pointe! This Lovely Home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 Full Bat ..
- 2802 Caniff Rd, Richmond, VA 23223
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1345 Sqft
- Welcome to 2802 Caniff Road! Located in an established Neighborhood in the East End of Richmond, this Rancher would make ..
- 2110 Van Dorn St, Petersburg, VA 23805
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1065 Sqft
- Welcome Home to 2110 Van Dorn Street, a Cozy Renovated Rancher in the City of Petersburg. This Home would be Perfect for ..
- 20797 King William Rd, King William, VA 23086
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1104 Sqft
- Come see this Nice 3 Bedroom/ 1 Bath, Vinyl sided home situated on an Acre of Private Land! With nearly 1100 SF of livin ..
- 4127 Sprenkle Ln, Richmond, VA 23228
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1815 Sqft
- PRICE REDUCTION and NEW PHOTOS! This Cozy Brick Rancher is located on a quiet street in Wistar Heights Subdivision. Some ..